Aurora Circuits is a unicorn in the world of US-based PCB manufacturers. You simply won’t find our combination of skillset, experience, and equipment anywhere else. For example, we’re especially proud of our work with heavy copper, laser dielectric removal and carbon thick film and type dimensional tolerances. All the boards we manufacture – single-sided, double-sided and multilayer – are guaranteed for solderability.
Whether you have a design, need a design or require PCB reverse-engineering, our outstanding engineering team is ready to bring your circuit board story to life.
Our competencies in these areas of PCB Solutions make us a great match for a large array of military, automotive, and industrial projects – particularly the ones that require some out-of-the-box thinking.
- Carbon Resistors
- Variable Resistor Position Sensor
- Silver Traces/Jumpers and Silver through hole printing
- Dielectric Insulators
- Fixed resistors
- Hard Electroplated Gold
- Electroplated Silver over Nickel
- Applications tested to greater than 1,000,000 wear cycles
- 140 micron
- 210 micron
- 400 micron and up
- Single Sided, Double Sided & Multilayer types of circuit boards
- Advanced Selective Dielectric Removal Process
- Aluminum Base
- Copper Base
- Standard PCB Laminates
Copper & Aluminum
Work with our team to determine the right approach for your PCB project.
- Manufacturability design review
- Product profitability review
- Material choice and utilization process
- Copper finishes for complex arrays
- Materials tooling vs drill and route
We offer a wide range of circuit solutions finishes to meet your budget and specifications.
- OSP for conveyorized systems (thin or multi-pass types)
- Lead-free HASL
- ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold)
- Immersion silver
- Hard electroplated gold
- Electroplated silver over nickel
UL Recognized on over 100 substrates
- Aismalibar (rigid and bendable)